- About Us
- Contact Us
The Animal Clinic of Regina was established in 1952 by the late Dr. Harold Hunter. Our building, at the corner of Garnet St. and Saskatchewan Dr., has been a distinctive Regina landmark since it was built by the Regina Trading Company in 1924. The building housed horses for delivery work, excavation, and pleasure riding up until the mid 1960's.
Mr. GL Bower with draft team outside 1800 Garnet St (1951)